Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sept./Oct. Shots Of Life Kit - Hybrid Layout

Hey All!! 

Take a look at what our Designer Cassie Wiscarson created using the 
September/October Shots of Life Pocket Page kit 
along with the 
Patterned Paper Add-On Kit:

Here's what Cassie shares about her layout:
"The Patterned Paper Add-On Kit also has papers from I Love Family by Echo Park to it made creating a page using the Add-On Kit and Shots of Life Kit super easy. I really loved the hexagon paper and decided to do a strip of that across my page. After all my papers were layered and I added my photos I then added embellishments included in the Shots of Life Kit and even cut some of them from extra pocket page cards. I finished off the page with some star sequins from my stash."

Here's the kits Cassie used:
and 

Did you know that the Shots of Life Pocket Page kit coordinates with the Flavors of the Month kits and Add-On kits? Yes! Think of all the layouts and pocket pages that you can create using the kits together! 

Visit The ScrapRoom's  YouTube Channel to get a closer look at the 
Sept./Oct. Shots of Life kit


And here's a video from our YouTube Channel on the October Add-On kits:


 Please visit our website:

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment