Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Oct. Flavors of the Month Kit - Crate Paper "Cute Girl" Reveal

Hello!

Here's another page kit from the

Crate Paper "Cute Girl" 
This page kit contains beautiful papers! Look at how our Designer used this page kit:

"Love My Girl"
By: Brenda Ragsdale 

Brenda:
"I really like the beautiful colors in this kit and my first thought was to use it to scrap photos of my oldest granddaughter, but then I saw that I had these adorable photos of my youngest granddaughter Phoenix and had to create a page for her because as the tag says, she is a "Sweetheart"
Everything used to create my layout is from the 'Cute Girl" Page Kit with the exception of the 
wood veneer pieces included in this month's Embellishment Add On Kit and the arrow is from
the Simple Stories "Posh" Page Kit."

Such a beautiful layout! 

Here's a look at the
Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits! 

See you back here tomorrow with another page kit  reveal! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment