Monday, October 17, 2016

October Doubleshot Inspiration #1

Hello and Happy Monday!

Are you ready to see what our Designers created using the 

The Scrap-Room Doubleshot kit consist of two individual page kits.
Today we will share inspiration created with the
American Crafts "Oh Happy Life" Page Kit

But first, check out this awesome video from TSR's Videographer TinaGale!
TinaGale does a GREAT job showcasing our kits! 
Thank you TinaGale!!!

Now onto our Designer inspiration!

"Fabulous"
by Dee Hunt
"This was a extra page use this line of paper. I added a doily and flowers from my stash. A little touch of a dark brown ink on the edge just bump up the page."

"I love You" 
by Rochelle Spears
"I'm so glad I was able to use this paper to create a layout of my daughter when she as younger.  It worked so well with the photos! I love the flower paper... it was so easy and fun to fussy cut and add to layout for more embellishing.  I used a stencil and ink for my background and everything is from the page it, except the twine and title."

Here's a look at the October Double Shot Kit:

To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit, please visit:
www.scrap-room.com 



Make sure you visit tomorrow with more Doubleshot Kit inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment