Friday, October 7, 2016

October Freaky Fast Formula Challenge ~ Designer Steffanie Seiler

WooHoo it's Friday and reveal day for our
October Freaky Fast Formula

The formula's are created by one of our designers each month for the purpose of encouraging you to create a layout in a short period of time, when you have little or no time to scrap!

Here is the October formula:

Using this month's formula along with the
Crate Paper's "Cute Girl" Page Kit
One of four page kits included in the 
combined with the 
TSR Designer Steffanie created the super adorable layout below.

"Adorable Girl"
Steffanie:
"This kit really put me to the challenge! It is not only girly but has that nostalgic vibe as well. My first thought was my cat but she is a calico which didn't really go with these colors. Then the light bulb went on...maybe there were some old photos from my childhood that I could use. When I saw these two pics, I knew they were perfect. Made me not only get my childhood self on a page, but I also had never scanned and printed an older photo. You know what? It was relatively painless. 
After that was done, the rest actually came along pretty easily. I arranged scrap pieces of paper in the dimensions specified until I got something I liked. Then selected papers and started cutting. I added a little machine stitching to the long vertical piece. My mom did some sewing back in the day so I thought this was fitting, although I'm not sure if she really made many of my clothes. I pulled a little washi tape from my own stash, and some mist, but otherwise, everything you see is from The ScrapRoom. Easy Peasy!"

It's your turn to create a layout based on the formula.
to play along with this month's challenge.
We would love to see what each of you create using 
this formula!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment