Thursday, September 8, 2022

Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Lakeside Page Kit Inspiration

Hello There!

It's time to share another page kit inspiration from the 


The Designers used the
to create these wonderful layouts:

Shannon Allor
Shannon shares this about her layout:
"I had a ball layering all of these gorgeous pieces together! The patterns are rich and warm and the little critters are perfect for our part of the world!
Stash used: brown ink"

Check out Shannon's Video here:

Lisa Hidy
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"When I saw this beautiful eclectic paper that looked so much like fabric I knew I had to use it for my background! I tore the edges of two of the border papers to create a rustic look then I created a fun title by using one of the frame stickers. To give more dimension to my title I cut a piece of the plaid paper to fit inside of the frame and then mounted my title on pop dots. 
Extras used: fern foam sticker from the embellishment kit"  

Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used:
from the: 
September 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Visit tomorrow as we share inspiration from the Freaky Fast Friday Challenge! 

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment