Monday, September 12, 2022

September JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Hello!
Today we are sharing an adorable layout created by
Designer  Lisa Hidy
using the amazing
Echo Park "Fall Fever" Page Kit
and the
September JumpStart Sketch
as inspiration...

"Autumn Memories"
Lisa:
"I followed the sketch pretty closely except I added the fun embellishment cluster with that cute tree in the bottom right corner! This is a sketch I know I will use again and again!
From my stash: black cardstock"

 Here's the sketch....
Inspired by Lisa's page and/or the sketch and want to join in the fun?
Create a layout and upload it to the 
September Challenges Album
in our
by
September 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog and would love for you
to visit our website to check out all of the wonderful kits we offer...

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment