Monday, September 5, 2022

Doodlebug Designs Seaside Summer Page Kit Inspiration

   Good Morning Scrappers!!

It's time to share inspiration from the 

The Designers used the
to create these wonderful layouts.

Shannon Allor

Shannon shares this about her layout:
"I love using cut files! They create the main design element of the page and then you just fill in the rest with your fun scrappy products!"

Check out Shannon's process video here:

Robin Redd
Robin shares this about her layout:
"I NEEDED both sides of the Surf’s Up paper so I cut it down the middle and flipped one side. It worked out perfectly for this layout. This little sailboat cut file is so cute and works perfectly with any body of water layout!
My Stash: I colored in portions of the cut file with some Posca Pens."
  
Emiley Steinbruegge
Emiley shares this about her layout:
"Oh, Doodlebug...you have my heart! I absolutely love their collections and the Seaside Summer might be close to the top of the list. The colors and patterns in this kit are absolutely gorgeous, and the embellishments and icons are adorable. This kit was absolutely perfect for documenting an ocean-themed birthday party we had for my daughter a few years ago. I had a wonderful time playing with this kit and I love the way this layout came together.
From my stash - foam adhesive, blue splatters, white cardstock, alpha stickers"

Rochelle Spears

The Designets used this page kit:
from the
September 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from September Flavors!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment