Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Echo Park Paper - Fall Fever Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Tuesday Scrappy Friends!

It's time to share another page kit inspiration from the 

The Designers used the
to create these wonderful layouts:

Robin Redd
Robin shares this about her layout:
"I mean, look at these photos and how ‘fall-ish’ they look! It worked out perfectly that they were taken in October, lol. You gotta have banner flags or stripes in your layout when the papers are so cute and you need to feature them all."
  
Emiley Steinbruegge
Emiley shares this about her layout:
"I was so excited to see a fall kit in our Flavors of the Month - give me all the pumpkin things! Fall layouts are generally some of my favorites because the color scheme is gorgeous...and that is definitely the case with the Echo Park Fall Fever kit. The colors and papers are perfect and the sticker sheet is full of adorable fall icons. I felt really inspired to try to simple mixed media to liven up my layout - it didn't turn out exactly as I had imagined, but I do like the effect it added. From my stash - foam adhesive, distress oxide inks"

Here's a look at the 
September 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from the September Flavors of the Month Kit!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment