Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Simple Stories - Into the Wild Page Kit Inspiration

 Good Morning!

It's time to share another page kit inspiration from the 

The Designers used the
to create these wonderful layouts:

Lisa Hidy
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I loved this line, the fun bold and bright patterns, and the included tags and cut-apart cards were so fun to play with! I love how the red cardstock really makes the papers pop!  
From my stash: letter stickers and enamel dots"
  
Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"I love the fact that this is an "animal" themed collection, but it can be used for so many other things. I used it to scrap my granddaughter playing around and it worked great!  Love the bold and bright color palette!"  

Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used:

from the: 
September 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit:

Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from the September Flavors of the Month Kit!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment