Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Mixing the Kits Inspiration

Hello Friends!

Today, we are sharing these awesome layouts created by our Design Team using the 

PATRICIA BARNETT
Patricia said this about her layout:
"I loved playing with a small portion of Simple Stories Vintage Collection! I love hiking outdoors and this was the perfect paper! The best part is being able to mix the Embellishment Kit & Shots of Life Kit. & Patterned Paper Kit. Perfection!"

JACQIE MALZAHN
Jacqie said this about her layout: 
"Something about all the colors of the Embellishment Add on, Patterned Paper Add on & the Shots of Life kit screamed active kid and made me nostalgic for baby snuggles and the miracle that is our boy. So glad I have so many photos to document yet, that I can reminisce about my blessing. 
Stash items used: wood grain patterned paper, alphas, white gel pen"

Check out Jacqie's process video here:

Make sure you subscribe to both YouTube channels:
and to 

Here's a look at the kits the designers used:



Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment