Monday, May 9, 2022

Simple Stories Sumer Lovin' Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday! 

Today we are sharing inspiration from the last page kit from the 
Our Designers used the 
Simple Stories Summer Lovin' Page Kit
to create these fabulous layouts! 

 
Lisa Hidy
"Happy"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I love the bright colors and bold patterns in this kit!! I had fun using one of the cut apart cards, I mounted it on black cardstock to make it really pop. This kit is so perfect for all your outdoor photos! 
From my stash: black cardstock and enamel dots.

Nicole Bingaman
""Summer Vibes"
Nicole said this about her layout:
"I LOVE Simple Stories summer lines and I was so excited to see one of them included in the May Flavors of the Month kit.
I printed four photos all sized to 3x4's and created a loose grid design. I then dipped into the embellishment add on kit for the Page Pieces. The die cuts in that pack were a perfect match to my photos. I then mixed in some of the die cut pieces from the main kit.
Additional items: cardstock for journal strips, date stamp"

Rochelle Spears
"Life gets Sweeter in the Sumer Time"

Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used to create their layouts:
Simple Stories Summer Lovin' Page Kit:

This page kit is just one of the four page kits from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment