Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Echo Park ~ Here We Go Page Kit Inspiration

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!

 For the next few days, we will share inspiration from the

Starting with the 

Echo Park ~ Here We Go Page Kit!

Design Team member
Robin Redd
created this wonderful layout:
"Adventure"
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
"Great paper line to work on my Egypt travel pictures of 2018. I had fun filling in the cut-file, clouds with a variety of cut pieces. I used a light blue and white piece of card stock from my stash."

Robin also used the EXCLUSIVE May CutFile:

Emiley Steinbruegge
created this lovely layout:
"Scrappy Adventure""
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"I absolutely love the colors in this Echo Park collection - they are so bright and fun! In my kit I received a sheet of border strip stickers and I wanted to find a way to use all of those. I decided on this layout so I could incorporate all of the border strips and several of the beautiful papers. I also love that the embellishment add on for this kit was the full 12x12 sticker sheet - I was able to use several of those on this layout as well."

Emiley also used the Embellishment Add-On kit & the Patterned Paper Add-on kit to create this layout. 


Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used to create their layouts:

This page kit is just one of the four page kits from the 

Stay tuned for tomorrow as we share more inspiration from 
May 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment