Friday, May 20, 2022

May Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration

Happy Friday everyone!
Today we are showcasing the lovely layout
Designer Nicole Bingaman
created inspired by the
May Freaky Fast Formula
Nicole said this about her layout:
"I paired this month's Freak Fast Friday formula challenge with the Echo Park Away We Go kit from the May Flavors of the Month.
Please excuse the blank photo areas, I am still waiting for photo ink... BUT as I assembled my layout I made sure that no adhesive touched the areas that I would need to come back and tuck my photos into.
I followed the dimensions of the formula, but I did make three of the 3x4's instead of one and used those for my photo sizes. I also cut the 2.5x7 into two pieces and tucked it behind the larger layer to give it the illusion of a larger panel."

This month's formula...
Inspired by Nicole's  page and/or the formula and want to join in the fun?
Create a layout and upload it to the 
May Challenges Album
in our
Facebook Subscribers and Fan Group
by
May 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog and would love for you
to visit our website to check out all of the wonderful kits we offer...
The ScrapRoom 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment