Monday, May 16, 2022

May JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Emiley Steinbruegge

Hello!
Today's featured page was created by
Designer Emiley Steinbruegge
inspired by the 
May JumpStart Sketch

 Yay! Summer!

Emiley:
"I love love love the sketch that Shannon created for this month! As soon as I saw the chipboard frame that was included in this Simple Stories kit, I knew I wanted to use that with my focal photo on the layout. I decided to replace the flower elements on the sketch with "summer-y" icons, so I fussy cut out several things from the patterned papers to use. I really love the end result!"

To create this adorable layout, Emiley used product from the following kits:
 Simple Stories "Summer Lovin" Page Kit 
one of the four kits included in this montth's
Flavors of the Month Kit
and the
Patterned Paper Add On Kit
And from her personal stash she used
 foam adhesive, twine, flair, sequins, paint for splatters

Here's a look at the inspiration behind her page...

Inspired by Emiley's layout and/or the sketch and want to play along with us this month?
You have until 
May 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your entries into the 
May Challenges Album
in our 

And if you're not a subscriber yet, give us a try.  
Our kits are amazing and you will not regret your decision to subscribe!!!

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment