Saturday, May 7, 2022

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

 Hello! Welcome to...

Show & Tell Saturday 
with Design Team Member 
Suzanna Lee!
Check out this beautiful layout Suzanna created:
"Spring Planting"

Here's what Suzanna said this about her layout:
'"I absolutely LOVE when the kits include the full sticker sheet- SO many embellishments to choose from. And then when you include the add on embellies, you have embellishments for days! Weeks! Look at all the goodies I put on that layout; you really didn't need much patterned paper. I loved this month's digital cut file but the airplane in the clouds didn't work with the gardening theme I have going on, so I just covered it up. Note that I used both the negative and the positive of the clouds but popping a couple of the actual clouds on top of the outlines with some foam.

Items used: May 2022 Flavors of the Month Kit, Patterned paper kit, and Embellishment Add-On Kits along with the Digital CutFile and a few items from my person stash: letter stickers, twine, foam adhesive, label"

Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
for more awesome process videos!

Here are the kits Suzanna used: 



To learn more about these kits, please visit
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment