Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Fancy Pants Designs Simply Summer Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning! 
We have more great layouts to show you today! 
Our Designers used the
Fancy Pants Designs - Simply Summer Page Kit
from the

Nicole Bingaman
created this wonderful layout:
"Back Porch Memories"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I paired the Fancy Pants Simply Summer kit with a go to design for my personal style. I love pairing a photo collage with a few pieces of pattern paper and a little scene from embellishments to create a super quick and easy layout. Even with repeating a design layout, you still end up with unique layouts just from swapping out the products. I used supplies from the main kit and added in some alpha stickers from my stash. "

Emiley Steinbruegge
created this Fun layout:
"Summer Fun"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"The Summer Fun kit is absolutely adorable - the colors and embellishments are great! I also love the cut file from Cut to You and decided to make that a really large element on my layout. I changed the cut file up to better suit my layout and added another small cutfile I created as well. The hose and water themed embellishments inspired me to scrap these older pictures of my older kids having a "hose war" in our backyard! With the large cutfile as the focal point, I didn't need to add many other embellishments so this layout came together rather quickly."

  Along with the page kit, Emiley used the EXCLUSIVE May CutFile, Embellishment and Patterned Paper Add-In kit.  From her stash, Emiley used foam adhesive, white cardstock, nuvo drops


Rochelle Spears
created this layout:
"Summer Fun"
Rochelle said this about her layout:
"Everything is from the page kit, except form Alphas used for title."

Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used to create their layouts:
Fancy Pants Designs - Simply Summer Page Kit

This page kit is just one of the four page kits from the 

Stay tuned for tomorrow as we share more inspiration from 
May 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment