Thursday, April 7, 2022

Simple Stories Simple Vintage Indigo Gardens Page Kit Inspiration

Hi Scrappy Friends! 

Here is inspiration from the last page kit from the 
The Designers used the 
to create these wonderful layouts:

Emiley Steinbruegee
"Best Day with You"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"Simple Stories knocked it out of the park with this Simple Vintage Indigo Garden collection - this kit is just absolutely beautiful. I love the banners from the sticker sheet and really wanted to make them a focal point on my layout. I love the way it turned out!" Emiley used the FOTM Simple Stories Simple Vintage Indigo Garden and embellishment and patterned paper add on kits.
From my stash - foam adhesive, white cardstock"

Robin Redd
"Lovely"
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
"Oh my gosh! Just look at that little girl.  Her dress goes with this paper so nicely. I love the pink flowers and embellishments. The pink cardstock, for the base, is from my stash. Rochelle picks the best papers from each scrapbook line for her kits."

Here’s a look at the kit the Designers used:
Make sure you stop by tomorrow.... a new 
Freaky Fast Friday Challenge will be revealed! :) 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment