Monday, April 4, 2022

Echo Park New Day Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday!

 Today, we are sharing some fabulous inspiration from the

Echo Park New Day Page Kit

 From the

Here's what the designers created: 

Robin Redd
"Love & Kindness"
Here's what Robin said about her layout:
I want all those little cameras with flowers in my life, everyday. And, this cut file works perfectly with that paper! I don't use cut files enough. I'm so glad The ScrapRoom offers them with the subscription, now. So fun!

Nicole Bingaman
"In a Sky full of Clouds be a Rainbow"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I was so excited to see that the Echo Park New Day kit featured some pops of purple. I have had these photos of my daughter on stand by for awhile just waiting for the perfect kit and this was it.
I created two simple photo strips with three photos each and an empty space to fill with strips of different papers from the kit.
I used alpha dies and the plaid/cloud papers to create the large words in my title. The title I came up with from one of phrases that was in the chipboard elements from the embellishment add on kit.
Additional item: pattern paper add on, embellishment add on, white cardstock for background and journal strips, alpha dies and small alpha stickers, date stamp."

Rochelle Spears
"Hello"
Here's what Rochelle said about her layout:
"So I do not use cut files that much.... maybe only once or twice before.  I enjoyed this one.  Very easy and not too time consuming. lol ;) I love this page it.  The collection has wonderful colors and patterns!"

Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used to create their layouts:

This page kit is just one of the four page kits from the 
Stay tuned for tomorrow as we share more inspiration from 
April 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment