Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Simple Stories Full Bloom Page Kit Inspiration

 Happy Hump Day!

We have another page kit to share with you today! 
Here’s a look at what our Designers created using the 
From the
First up is
Emiley Steinbruegee
"Could You Bee Any Cuter?"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"The Full Bloom kit is absolutely adorable! I really like the bumble bee papers and embellishments and decided to play those up. I loosely followed the April Jumpstart Sketch and found a cutfile of a beehive to replace the circle element - I love what it adds to the layout! And I hope you are reading my title the way I hear it in my head - in my very best Chandler Bing voice!"

Emiley used the Page kit along with the Embellishment Add-On and Patterned Paper Add-On Kit along with some personal stash items: foam adhesive, black pen, cutfile, black cardstock, alphabet dies

Rochelle Spears
"Bloom"

Nicole Bingaman
"Bounce House Hostage"
Here’s what Nicole said about her layout:
“This is my favorite type of collection from Simple Stories. They always bring such fun elements to their spring lines.  
I made a quick photo collage as my photos were not the best, and centered it on the notebook pattern paper. This sheet had a pre-printed little scene at the bottom so I just built that up with die cuts and stickers. Then I created a larger scene above the photos.
Additional Items: 12x12 stickers from the Embellishment Add On kit, blue pattern paper from the Pattern Paper add on kit, Simple Stories alpha stickers (from stash), white cardstock for journal strips (from stash).”
Check out Nicole's process video here:

Dee Hunt
"Happy Day"

Here’s a look at the kit the Designers used:
Stay tuned for tomorrow as we share more inspiration from 
April 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment