Friday, April 22, 2022

April Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Hi there!
Check out the adorable layout 
Designer Lisa Hidy
created using the 
April Freaky fast Formula
combined with this month's
Echo Park ~ "New Day" Page Kit
'Shine"
Lisa:
"This formula stumped me at first but after a bit of shuffling the papers I finally found an arrangement I liked!! I love the challenge of these formulas, it always get me thinking outside of my "normal" go to patterns and designs! The colors in this collection are perfect for any type of photo making it a super easy one to work with!!
From my stash: enamel dot"

The April formula...
Inspired and want to join us in this challenge, visit
You have until
April 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment