Tuesday, April 5, 2022

PinkFresh Happy Hearts Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Friends!
Today, we are sharing inspiration from another page kit from the 
The Designers used the
to create these fabulous layouts:

Nicole Bingaman
"Smile For Our time Together"

Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"Pinkfresh is quickly becoming a favorite of mine and I love when I see their collections come in the Flavors of the Month kits.
I used products from the main Happy Heart kit to create a single page layout featuring a photo collage. I used the pattern paper that featured a watercolored wreath, but chose to just have little bit and pieces of it show around the edge of my collage. I then used die cuts from the main page kit to add to those areas and create cluster. I also built a title with the phrases that came in my kit, and used some Pinkfresh puffy alpha stickers to create a longer title.
Additional items: white cardstock for journal strips, pinkfresh puffy alpha stickers in aqua, date stamp and blue ink"
Check out Nicole's process video here:


Rochelle Spears
"Gender Reveal"

Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used to create their layouts:

This page kit is just one of the four page kits from the 
Stay tuned for tomorrow as we share more inspiration from 
April 2022 FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT!

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment