Saturday, March 6, 2021

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee!

Hello and Happy Saturday! 
Are you read for 
 Show & Tell Saturday 
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee!
Check out this awesome layout Suzanna created using the 
From the
"Sweet Luna"
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"As soon as I saw the lovely florals in this Pretty Little Studio collection, I knew, despite the stickers from the embellishment add on's, that I needed to fussy cut them. The larger size and bolder color were appealing to me. I had to use cardstock from my stash as the blue that came with the collection would be perfect if I had chosen to include the blue in my working color palette but I really wanted just the pink and mint for that feminine touch of my girl cat. I fussy cut a few of the bows as well. While not intended to go with this collection, the Doodlebug washi was the perfect bolder touch of color for this layout. I found the papers included to be very soft and needed some darker contrast as provided by the additional cardstock and washi. As always, I have a process video over on the club's YouTube channel is you're interested in watching this layout come together."

 In addition to the ScrapRoom Kits below, Suzanna used the following items from her personal stash-Aqua and pink cardstock, doily, Thickers, metal die.

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

If you would like to see more great scrapbook process videos, 
please subscribe to 
and to 

Suzanna used the
From the
to create her layout:

Suzanna also used these Add-On Kits:



To learn more about these kits, please visit

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment