Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Pretty Little Studios Miss Sadie Rose Page Kit Inspiration

It's time to share more inspiration from the  
 
The Design Team used 
 to create these gorgeous layouts:

Nicole Bingaman
"Time Well Spent"
Nicole said this about her layout:
"This was my first time using anything from Pretty Little Studio. I kept finding myself drawn to the rose paper and decided to fussy cut most of them out to create a border for my layout. I paired the kit with some fun tea party photos. I also used the washi tape from Doodlebug that is in the embellishment add on kit, and some pearls from my stash."

Heather Guy
"Beautiful Moments"
Heather said this about her layout:
"I love the colors in the Pretty Little Studio collection! The pops of black and white add the perfect contrast to the soft colors. I fussy cut some of the roses out of the patterned paper, as well as some of the stickers and alpha stickers from the Embellishment kit. I used the alphas for “Moments” from my stash."

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment