Friday, March 12, 2021

March Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Nicole Bingaman

Hello...happy Friday!
Today we are sharing a layout inspired by the
March Freaky Fast Formula

Designer Nicole Bingaman
combined this month's formula with the
Doodlebug "Made With Love" Page Kit 
included in the 
March Flavors of the Month Kit
to create the 2-page layout below...
Nicole:
"I love all things Doodlebug. From the bright colors to the cute images. I paired the Made with Love kit with some cookie decorating photos, and used the Freaky Fast Friday Formula challenge to create a quick double page layout. As soon as I read the measurements for March's formula, I knew it would be super easy to double the pieces and stretch it into a double page layout. These measurements were perfect for using large strips of pattern paper, which is perfect for my personal style.

From my stash - border punch, thickers, white cardstock for thin strips and journaling."

Here's a look at the formula...
Inspired and want to play along with this challenge?
You have until
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to complete a layout and upload it to the
March Challenges Album
in our 

We appreciate you stopping by.
Be safe and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I have those papers out on my table trying yo figure out my plan. Here it is.

    ReplyDelete