Friday, March 19, 2021

March Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

Happy Friday!
Today we are featuring a fun layout created by 
Designer Heather Guy
based on the 
March Freaky Fast Formula
using the 
Photoplay Tulla & Norberts "Lucky Charm" Page Kit
included in the 
March Flavors of the Month Kit
"Lucky Me!"
Heather:
"The Photoplay Lucky Charm kit combined with the Freaky Fast Friday recipe made this page come together, well . . . freaky fast! Haha This collection was fun for documenting this moment with my husband! I beat him in a game of bowling, something I have never done! But more importantly then getting "lucky" and winning this game, I am lucky in love! Awwwww! I added some twine, string and "me!" alphas from my stash."

Here's a look at this month's formula....
Our team would love to see how this month's formula inspires you.
Create a layout using the formula and share it with us in our
Facebook Subscriber's and Fans Group
by 
March 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment