Monday, March 8, 2021

PhotoPlay Tulla & Norbert's Lucky Charm Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Monday!
Here we are again with awesome inspiration from the 
 
Here's some wonderful layouts our designers created using the
 
Lisa Hidy
"My Little Leprechauns"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I love how the sticker sheet in this line allows you to think outside the box and get creative with your photos! I didn't have any St. Patrick's Day photos but was able to use these photos of my friend's granddaughters who are their mommy's little leprechauns!!
From my stash: letter stickers"

Nicole Bingaman
"Lucky for Friends Next Door"
Nicole said this about her layout:
"We don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day in my family and my kids are old enough that they don't have any school parties either. So I had to rack my brain for another way to use this kit. I spotted the beer mug and phrase "shenanigans" on the sticker sheet and knew this would be perfect to document spending time outside with our neighbors.  
From my stash: vellum, gold sequins, journaling strip/cardstock"
Check out Nicole's Process Video here:
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment