Thursday, March 18, 2021

Mixing the Kits Page Inspiration!

 Hello Everyone! 
Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a variety of the 
"You are my Lucky Charm"
Lori said this about her layout:
"I am always excited to see a fun St. Patty's Day collection come out and the PhotoPlay Tulla & Norberts Lucky Charm collection does not disappoint! Both hubby and I have a bit of Irish in our blood, so we always try to at least wear some green on St. Patty's Day! 
I used this month's sketch for my layout and one of the cut apart cards serves as my title. I also die cut a circle out of one of the cut apart cards for the March 17 embellishment and also for the "kiss me, I'm Irish" embellishment. 
This is such a fun collection to work with!
Kits used - Patterned Paper Add-on Kit, Embellishment Kit, Shots of Life Kit.
From my stash - black cardstock, white cardstock, gold puffy hearts, puffy dots, gold shimmer mist"

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:


Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment