Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Simple Stories Sweet Talk Page Kit Inspiration

Hello! 
Today, we are sharing inspiration from the
last "Flavors" from the 
Take a look at how the Design Team used the 
to create their layout.

Nicole Bingaman
"Be Mine Forever"
"When I do not have a lot of time to set aside for being creative, this is a go to design for me. Photo collage for quick page design. Pattern paper strips because paper is my absolute favorite supply. And then I pick out my favorite embellishments from the main kit and embellishment add on to play with. In a short amount of time I have a well balanced page and a memory documented.
From my stash: border punch, cardstock for printed journaling, doilie, date stamp and ink."

and
Rochelle Spears
"Be Mine Forever"

Here's a look at the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment