Friday, February 12, 2021

February Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Heather Guy

It's Fri-YAY!!!
Ready to start your weekend off with some 
amazing inspiration?
Check out the layout below created by
Designer Heather Guy
based on the
February Freaky Fast Formula
"Love Us"
Heather:
"I used the Freaky Fast Friday Formula with the Simple Stories Sweet Talk collection to create this page of my hubby and I trying macaroons for the first time! The sweet colors and fun embellishments is what really made this page. I struggled in the beginning with the FFF formula but eventually it came together! I also used pieces from the Embellishment Kit to finish off this layout!"

And here is a look at the formula if you would like to try it for yourself:
You have until
February 28th, 11:59 PM(PST) 
to upload your take on this challenge in our

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment