Thursday, February 4, 2021

Echo Park Cupid & Co. Page Kit Inspiration

Hello!
Take a look at these awesome layouts our Designers created using the
February 2021
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

First up is this awesome layout from the 
Created by 
Lisa Hidy
"This is Us"
"
These beautiful papers are perfect for photos of your loved ones! I can see so many possibilities for this kit I might need another one! I love how the black background makes the papers pop off the page!
From my stash: letter stickers, black & white pens & enamel dot."

Heather Guy
"Every Day I Love You More"
"Oh my goodness, the Echo Park Cupid & Co collection is so beautiful!!! The colors and the great patterns! WOW! I used the flower 12x12 paper as my background and then cut the black cardstock down to create the remainder of the layout. I used one of the cut aparts for my title and distressed the edges of it so it would stand out against the black background. The flowers scattered throughout the page were fussy cut from the background paper. I added the doily and twine from my stash"
and
Rochelle Spears


Here's a look at the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment