Thursday, February 18, 2021

Mixing Up the Kits with Lori!


Hello Everyone! 
Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a mixture of different 
"Happy Birthday to You"
"For this layout, I used Carta Bella Let's Celebrate papers from the Patterned Paper Add-on kit and the Shots of Life kit. I used a metal circle die to cut one of the cut apart cards into a circle for my title. I used a mix of the die cuts from both the Shots of Life Kit and the Embellishment Kit on my layout. This is a great collection to scrap those "guy" birthday photos, but I think they would be great for any birthday celebration.
Kits used - February Shots of Life Kit, Patterned Paper Add-on Kit, Embellishment Kit
From my stash - white cardstock, enamel dots, twine, date stamp"

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:


Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment