Monday, February 8, 2021

Simple Stories Hello Today Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday!
We hope you all have a great weekend!
Today, we are sharing inspiration from the
which is one of the four "Flavors" of the 

First up,  is Design Team Member
Heather Guy
"Real Life"
"I absolutely love the patterns and colors in the Simple Stories Hello Today collection! They are so versatile for scrapping a variety of projects! I enjoyed layering the embellishments on this page! I fussy cut a few of the small butterflies and a few of the black and white flowers to add just a touch more embellies to the page. This is a fave picture of my brother, my mom and I on New Years Eve . . . and I loved that it captured Real Life with us. I added some twine from my stash as well as the Embellishment Kit."

Nicole Bingaman
"Real Life"
"Simple Stories is my favorite brand and I was so excited to see Hello Today included in February's kit. The color palette of Hello Today is one of my favorites from Simple Stories and goes with so many things. I chose to document a story that was not fun - the day my kids cut their own hair. Mom was NOT thrilled. I made a quick DIY grid style layout using a lot of the different cut apart cards, and chose the ones that had phrases and wording that supported my photos.
From my stash - notebook die, notebook edge punch, date stamp and ink."

and
Lisa Hidy
"Remember What Matters Most"
"I loved all the cut apart cards in this collection!! I chose one and outlined it as well as added some of the chipboard elements to make it the focal point of my layout! The black and white floral paper really popped the black and white photo I decided to use.
From my stash: twine, black pen & Black cardstock."

Here's a look at the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment