Saturday, February 6, 2021

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

Hello and Happy Saturday! 
Are you read for 
 Show & Tell Saturday 
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee!
Check out this awesome layout Suzanna created using the 
"Hello Bart"
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"I LOVE this collection from Simple Stories and was torn between using the A and B sides. I really wanted to incorporate the cut apart 3x4 cards into my layout. By staggering them and layering them beside the photo cluster, I felt like I was able to incorporate the cut apart cards well. Wanting to stretch the kit a little bit more, I used stamps from my stash that really popped the flowers in the patterned paper. I was able to do this my using the same colors and similar shapes. Oh, and yes, it's Bert, not Bart. I put the wrong letter and had stitched down the letters before noticing my own mistake. Oops!"

 In addition to the ScrapRoom Kits below, Suzanna used the following items from her personal stash-stamps, manual die cuts/machine, letter stickers, ribbon, toner sheet and foil
 sequins, date stamp, sewing machine/thread, manual dies/manual die cut machine.

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

If you would like to see more great scrapbook process videos, 
please subscribe to 
and to 

Suzanna used the
From the
to create her layout:

Suzanna also used these Add-On Kits:

To learn more about these kits, please visit

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment