Monday, November 9, 2020

Vicki Boutin StoryTeller Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!

Today we have more wonderful layouts from the 
from the
November 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
Remember, this kit has 4 different page kits.  
We have already shown you the first 3 last week, here's #4! 

Heather Guy
"Lovely Dreamer"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"I am totally in love with the Vicki Boutin Story Teller kit!! I almost cried ripping up that paper!!! I used the "smooshing" technique with some distress oxide inks and water on my background. I then added some splatters in the same color ink. Then I layered some papers and embellishments around this cute photo of my sweet niece!"

Lisa Brooks
"Welcome to Preschool"

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Vicki Boutin StoryTeller Page Kit 


For more information check out our website:
Make sure you visit tomorrow as we will share inspiration from the
November Doubleshot kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment