Thursday, November 12, 2020

November JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Hi there!
Today we are showcasing the beautiful layout 
Designer Lisa Hidy 
created based on the
November JumpStart Sketch
"Choose Joy"
Lisa:
"I didn't have more then these two pictures so I adapted the sketch to work with my 2 pictures, but otherwise I stuck pretty true to the sketch. I added a doily from my stash for the embellishment in the upper right corner of the sketch and love how the doily looks with these gorgeous papers! I used black and white photos and just love how they look with these beautiful papers!
From my stash: letter stickers and doily"

Here's a look at this month's sketch....

Inspired and want to join us in this challenge?
You have until 
November 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your take on this sketch,
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

Thank you for stopping by today!
Remember to head on over to our website and check out this month's amazing kits:
Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment