Wednesday, November 4, 2020

PhotoPlay - Cabin Fever Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day! 
Here's another look at the 
November 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page kits, and this is one of them. 
PhotoPlay Cabin Fever Page Kit:
Lisa Hidy
"Let's Play Outside"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"I loved all the fun ephemera pieces included in this kit and had a grand time clustering them all to the right of my photo. I layered one of the circle elements under my title strip to make it stand out more. I hand cut my tags from the patterned paper and then using a handheld circle punch, I punched out a hole at the top of the tag. I then made my own hole reinforcer with two circle punches from my stash! I love making my own tags to match the colors in my layout.
From my stash: yellow/orange cardstock, and circle punches "

Rochelle spears
"Oh Snap"


Here's a look at the individual page kit:
PhotoPlay Cabin Fever Page Kit:

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment