Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Carta Bella - Farm to Table Page Kt Inspiration

Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday!
It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
November 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Carta Bella - Farm to Table Page Kit:
Lisa Hidy
"Delicious"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"These papers were perfect for the pictures of my niece making Halloween cookies! I clustered some of the smaller stickers around the word Delicious to give more visual interest to my title. I love layering stickers and for my embellishment cluster to the left of the photos I layered three different stickers to give a fun look to my layout!"

Lisa Brooks
"Farm Delicious"
Lisa used the November sketch to create her layout.
Here's the sketch:

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Carta Bella - Farm to Table Page Kit:

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment