Friday, November 6, 2020

November Freaky Fast Formula

Happy Friday!
Welcome to the reveal of our
November Freaky Fast Formula
Check out the amazing layout
Designer Heather Guy
created based on this month's formula
"Comhole Sgarks"
Heather:
"Using the Freaky Fast Friday challenge and Photoplay Cabin Fever kit, I was able to quickly put together this layout of my boys playing in a cornhole tournament at our campground! I ripped a piece of my background paper and used the 4.5"x1 inch piece of paper behind it. Such great embellishments for all the outside activities! I also fussy cut a few of the cameras from the patterned paper to use as embellishments. The "Cornhole Sharks" alphas are from my stash."

Interested in playing along, visit
You have until
November30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment