Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Doubleshot Kit Inspiration - Doodlebug Pumpkin Spice Page Kit

 Happy Tuesday!

Today, we are sharing these wonderful layouts 

created by our Designers using the 

First up, 
Dee Hunt:
"Happy Day"
Dee shares this about her layout:
"Fall is something I miss every year. I took a few fall picture of when I was on vacation back in Michigan of the fall colors. I like doing layers and cutting out the centers of my paper to create them."

Christine Meyers
"Gather all the Leaves"
Christine said this about her layout:
"Combine squares of patterned paper to paper piece a pumpkin!"

This layout was created using the

from the
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Come back tomorrow for more Doubleshot Kit inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment