Saturday, October 10, 2020

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

It's time for 
Show & Tell Saturday 
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee!
Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout by Suzanna:

Feels Like Home
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"This layout could have gone one of two ways; either use the sheet of frames whole or fussy cut them. Wanting to get more design on the page, I opted for the fussy cutting option. I mean, come on, fussy cutting! I love fussy cutting. Okay, I might have loved it more before these old eyes started fading on me... I'm at the inbetween stage where reading glasses aren't and are necessary. But I digress! A few of the frames had to hang from "string" and what better hangers than epoxy dots that come in the embellishments?! I tried to organize the frames such that they move on a diagonal up and across the page, beginnning at the title on the bottom left and working your way to the top, right. Thus, the two clusters of flowers bookend the layout, per se. SUCH a great collection from PinkFresh!"

 In addition to the ScrapRoom Kits below, Suzanna used the following items from her personal stash - Baker's Twine, Cork. Metal Dies, Letter Stickers, Stamps/Inks

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

If you would like to see more great scrapbook process videos, 
please subscribe to 
and to 

Here's a look at the ScrapRoom kits Suzanna used:
PinkFresh - Days of Splendor Page Kit:



Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment