Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Doubleshot Kit -Echo Park Happy Fall Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!
Today, we are sharing these wonderful layouts 
created by the Designers using the 

First up, 
Christine Meyers
Christine said this about her layout:
"There are some really fun patterns in this collection instead of feeing like you have to use them all, highlight your favorites using them as embellishments too! I punched out circles with the pumpkin paper to make them the perfect embellishment!"

And here's a wonderful layout from 
Dee Hunt
"Oh How She's Grown"
Dee shares this about her layout:
"Had fun go back to old photo of my granddaughter. How much she has grown in 4 years. Used brown ink on the edges of all of my paper. I have torn edges of paper long time and it’s fun to go back to do some old Technique. I add twine for my stash."

This layout was created using the

from the
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment