Monday, October 5, 2020

Echo Park I love Halloween Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Everyone!

It's time for us to share some inspiration from the
October 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Echo Park "I Love Halloween" Page Kit:
Lisa Hidy
"Spooky Candy Collectors"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"What a fun kit, I used one of the ephemera pieces and the epoxy word to make a fun and super quick title! I loved the epoxy spiders, they added another layer of "spooky{ to my title! The cute dracula and witch are from the embellishment kit and help finish off my "spooky" layout!
From my stash: black cardstock"

Heather Guy
"Scary Squad"
Lisa shares this about her layout:
"The Echo Park I Love Halloween kit is full of Spooky Goodness! I created the star background using a stencil, some modeling paste and then covered with some distress oxide inks to match the 12x12 sheet of star paper. My boys are 14 years old and decided they wanted to participate just one more year in our campground Halloween festivities! They went as zombies! Yikes! Those puffy little spider stickers are adorable!!! I used some alphas from my stash to create the title."

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Echo Park "I Love Halloween" Page Kit:
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment