Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Mixing Up the Kits with Lori Stroup!


 Happy Tuesday!

Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout created by 

Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a mixture of different 
"Made with Love"
Lori said this about the layout:
"I loved the Apron Strings collection in this month's kits. I have so many photos of my daughter and granddaughter helping me cook in the kitchen and this collection is perfect to get those photos scrapped! For this layout I used the Photo Play Tea with Honey paper for my background - you just can't go wrong with a pretty woodgrain - and the rest of the papers are all from the Apron Strings collection from the patterned paper add-on kit and the "B" side to the cut apart cards in the Shots of Life kit. I even fussy cut an apron from one of the papers for an embellishment by my title. I love how this layout turned out!

Kits used - Patterned paper Add-on
Embellishment Add-on - Simple Stories Washi Tape and Enamel dots
Shots of Life - "B" side of the cut apart sheet and stickers

From my stash - alphabet stickers"


Lori used the following ScrapRoom Kits:

Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment