Wednesday, October 7, 2020

PinkFresh Days of Splendor Page Kit Inspiration

It's Wednesday! 

We have more great layouts from our Design Team 
using the
October 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This monthly kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! 
Today, we are featuring :
PinkFresh "Days of Splendor" Page Kit:
Heather Guy
"Be Still My Heart"

Heather said this about her layout:
This gorgeous moment of my sister with her new baby girl was meant to be captured with a kit as splendid as the Pinkfresh Days of Splendor. I used a stencil and distress oxide inks to create the background and then layered the my papers and embellishments over it. I added the title alphas from my stash.

Rochelle Spears
"Blessed"

Lisa B.
"Sky Lantern White Rock Mountain"

Here's a look at the page kit the Design Team used from the Flavors of the Month Kit:
PhotoPlay "Heart & Home" Page Kit:

For more information check out our website:
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment