Friday, October 2, 2020

October Freaky Fast Formula

Hello!
It's time for a new challenge!
Welcome to the reveal of our 
October Freaky Fast Formula

Now check out the amazing page 
Designer Heather Guy
created inspired by the formula:
"Yummy Fun"
Heather:
I had so much fun actually scrapping myself using the Simple Stories "Apron String"page kit. I don't often scrap myself because I am normally the one behind the camera, but one of my boys took this picture and I actually liked it! And since I was wearing the cute apron that my mother gave me that matched this kit so well, I figured it was time to get myself in there! I fussy cut the flowers from the patterned paper and used foam behind them and rolled the edges of the flowers for some added dimension. From my stash, I added the title alphas and the twine.

Interested in playing along, visit
You have until
October 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment