Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Welcome Back, Terry!

Whether you are a regular on our Message Board or just follow the blog... I'm sure you know Terry.  She's been a TSR Favorite and a Mod Squad member, and now she's back as our Message Board Moderator.  We're all pretty excited about it!  Terry is a kind, thoughtful, creative gal - and incredibly inspirational.  I can personally blame Terry for getting hooked on Project Life, and someday I want my photos to be as awesome as hers.  *big love*  But just in case you haven't met Terry yet, pull up a cup of coffee and let's chat!

TerryB
Terry, how long have you been with TSR?  And what do you love about it?  
I joined TSR back in December of 2007. I love the kits, but I especially love the community.  It's a great group of gals on the message board, and I'm so glad to be a part of it.
So, I've got to ask...  Gina, our guest designer, can do a cartwheel.  Can you? 
Haha! Yes. I can do a cartwheel, but I prefer not to. It hurts my wrists!
You take amazing pictures.  What equipment do you use?  What's the most important tip or trick you've learned?
I'm a Nikon gal! My husband bought me a D5100 for my birthday last year, complete with a zoom lens. *love* My favorite lens though, is my 50mm prime lens. Love the shots I get with it.

The most important tip I've learned, generally speaking, is to carry your camera with you, and take lots of pictures. They're digital, and you can always delete later. Technically speaking...don't be afraid to zoom in, and use natural light whenever possible. I'm slowly learning to get out of automatic, but it's a long process, and I've got a ways to go.
List 5 random non-scrappy things found in your scrappy space.  And how about letting us have a peek at your space, too?
A ceramic bird, a cup of coffee, an Easter lily (it makes my whole room smell wonderful), a tiara *wink*, and my theater tickets. I'm not sure why they are there really, but I'm afraid if I move them now, I won't remember where they are!

I use a corner of my bedroom as my designated scrap space. I don't have a lot of room, so I am constantly reorganizing, and finding new ways to store my supplies.
What's your fave hot beverage?  Are you one of the (many) gals that loves the coffee that comes in our kits?
I love coffee and tea. I have a couple cups of coffee in the morning to jump start my day, and then I switch to decaf tea.

I've mentioned Terry's Project Life pages, so let's look at one of that format.  Plus, let's have a look at one of her traditional layouts, too!

Thanks, Terry!  Welcome back, and thanks for bringing so much inspiration and thoughfulness to our Message Board!

- Theresa/Savi

1 comment: