Monday, November 8, 2021

Echo Park Fall Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout from 

DT Member 
Nicole Bingaman

Nicole used the 

from the
to create this layout:
Nicole shares this about her layout:
"I skipped the navy cardstock that came with the kit (I loved it, I'm hoarding it for the momement) and used all the pattern papers to put together a quick photo focused single page layout. I picked some of my favorite die cut pieces and stickers from the main kit. Did simple strips for my journaling and loved how quick this came together.
Stash items: brown ink, white cardstock for strips, border punch"

Check out her process video here:

Here's a look at the kit Nicole used:

from the 
For more information check out our website:

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment