Wednesday, November 24, 2021

November Design Team Extra Layouts

Hey there TSR subscribers and friends!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the wonderful extra layouts our designers created using the November kits.

Designer Rochelle Spears
Echo Park "Fall" Page Kit
"Crisp Day"

Designer Emiley Steinbruegge
Echo Park "Fall" and Carta Bella "Sunflower Market Page Kits
"Flora Wedding"
Emiley:
"I had some leftovers from the Echo Park Fall and Carta Bella Sunflower Market kits and I could not let them go to waste! The color palettes are similar enough that I knew they would work great together. The red barn on the sticker sheet immediatley made me think of some pictures I took of my two oldest kids at my sister's fall wedding several years ago. I backed a cutfile with some small scraps of paper I had left from both kits and was able to incorporate several embellishments from the embellishment add on kit as well to create a 9x12 double page layout."
Personal stash used:
White cardstock, woodgrain paper, ink drops, alpha dies used to cut letters, cut file"

Designer Dee Hunt
Simple Stories " Home Grown"
"Farmer"
Dee:
"This farmer caught the heart of this little country girl. They are such a cute little couple. It was fun playing with angles on this one."

Designer Dee Hunt
Photoplay " Friendship Through the Years" Page Kit
"Always Better Together"
Dee:
"This is my little best friend in the world. She came over for dinner but she would not let me take her picture. So I had to take one of us sitting having dinner together. I did add Nuvo Dots on the page to dress it up a little bit."

For more information regarding tour kits, please visit:
INSTAGRAM PAGE

Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment