Thursday, November 11, 2021

PhotoPlay Our Friendship Over the Years Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Scrappers! 
Today, we are sharing inspiration from the 

Check out what
Design Team Member
Shannon Allor

"Fabulous Forever"
Shannon shares this about her layout:
This DoubleShot page kit was perfect to document a road trip with my best friend and myself! I used the November Jumpstart sketch!  
Here's the sketch Shannon used:

Design Team Member
Dee Hunt
"Best Friends Forever"
Dee shares this about her layout:
"I mixed black and white photo with a color photo. These two sister are best friends. I find a Color photo of them sitting in the same position. The one on the right is my mother with her sister. It’s nice to see them as children and then as adults. They are both gone now and it’s nice to look back this way."

Shannon and Dee used this page kit to create their layouts::

from the
Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from the Doubleshot Kit!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment