Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest Page Kit Inspiration

 Hello Scrappers!!

We have some lovely layouts to share with you all today! 

The Designers created these layouts using the

from the

DT Member 
Robin Redd
"Colorful"

Robin shares this about her layout:
"Last year, my granddaughter and I took in impromptu visit to the pumpkin patch before heading back home. These photos have been sitting in my phone waiting for the perfect paper to use with them. Well, that paper came in November's Flavors of the Month kit with the name of Simple Stories, Simple Vintage Country Harvet."

DT Member 
Emiley Steinbruegge
"Fabulous Fall Wedding"

Emiley shares this about her layout:
"I don't typically go for vintage collections, but the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest kit is beautiful! I thought this page kit was absolutely perfect for documenting my brother and sister in laws' outdoor fall wedding. The sticker sheet from the embellishment add on kit is gorgeous and I love what it added to this layout.
I used the FOTM Simple Stories page kit and the Embellishment add on kit.
From my stash - ink drops and twine, alpha die used to cut letters." 

DT Member 
Lisa Hidy
"Colorful" 

Lisa shares this about her layout:
This kit is simply gorgeous! I wanted to use this lovely patterned paper for my background but was not able to incorporate the pre-printed design with the layout I wanted so I turned it on it's side and used another piece of patterned paper to cover up the pre-printed image. I decided to go with smaller photos to offset the large title and although this is not my normal style it was a fun change!
"From my stash: kraft tag and twine " 

DT Member 
Rochelle Spears
"Hello"
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
"OMG, I love this page kit! This colletion is so beuatufl you do not have to do much to create a fabulous layout!  Everything is from kit except date stamp."


DT Member 
Nicole Bingaman
" Fall Harvest"

Nicole shares this about her layout:
"Simple Stories has my heart, but I tend to struggle a little with the vintage lines. This one...loved it. I normally try and stay with the main kit, but once I saw the 12x12 sticker sheet in the embellishment add-on with the large banner stickers...this layout came to mind.
I love pairing large photo blocks with embellished areas like the banner pieces. And the banner pieces saved a lot of time and effort.  
All items from kits except - brown ink, white cardstock for strips"


Check out Nicole's process video here:


Here's a look at the page kit the Designers used:

from the 
For more information check out our website:

Stop by tomorrow for inspiration 
from our November Doubleshot Kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment